SMRs and AMRs

Thursday, May 29, 2014

This is too easy....

Paul Ryan: People think I’m Anthony Weiner

By KENDALL BREITMAN | 5/29/14 12:22 PM, EDT Politico.com

Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) has been called a lot of names over his career, but one has him baffled — “Anthony Weiner.”

“I’ve been confused for Anthony Weiner twice now,” Ryan said during an appearance Wednesday before a Republican group at a local golf club, according to The Saginaw News. “I don’t know how this keeps happening.”

The 2012 vice presidential nominee spoke about his doppelganger, the New York Democratic House member who resigned after sending explicit text messages, at an event for Republican politicians, supporters and donors.

One instance of mistaken identity happened while Ryan was on a plane with a group of flight attendants.

“They were sort of looking at me and pointing at me. And then, finally one comes up to me and says, ‘You’re somebody famous, aren’t you? Are you Anthony Weiner?’” Ryan said.

(Continued here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home