SMRs and AMRs

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Palin's cover wasn't blown

By Kathleen Parker
WashPost
Sunday, November 22, 2009

COLUMBIA, S.C. In town to give a talk on civility, I was surrounded by women who wondered what I thought of Sarah Palin's Newsweek cover.

"Why aren't women coming to her defense?" they asked.

"Why are the media being so rough on Sarah?"

Having been enjoying a self-imposed moratorium on all things Palin, declining numerous interviews to discuss her latest self-promotional tour, I was surprised by the questions. My thoughts lately have drifted toward the sense that, though Palin is very much a celebrity, she's no longer running for public office, at least officially. Ergo, radar gets a rest.

As for her book . . . right after I finish "Ulysses."

(Continued here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home