SMRs and AMRs

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Georgetown University Terminates Douglas Feith

from TPM Cafe
By M.J. Rosenberg - April 23, 2008

It's not much but it's something. Georgetown University has decided not to renew Doug Feith's contract.

Word from campus is that both students and faculty had pretty much had it with the arch war criminal walking around campus although I also heard that he is such a goofy, pathetic guy that some students felt sorry for him. One told me, "he's like the nerdiest loser I ever saw. He cannot have done the things he's accused of. He's too obtuse."

I told her to read [Hannah] Arendt's "[Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on] The Banality of Evil."

In any case, the Jesuits have done themselves proud by, at long last, giving Feith his walking papers. I wonder where we'll turn up next. In a McCain administration or in the dock at the Hague?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home