SMRs and AMRs

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Minnesota Public Radio becoming Fox News?

Letter to Minnesota Public Radio, Thursday, July 12:

As a longtime member of MPR I was disgusted with the emphasis MPR placed on the execution of Elijah Page in South Dakota. As a matter of fact, for the first time I can ever remember I switched my radio from MPR to another station because of the news content.

A brief mention would have been sufficient, but a blow-by-blow recounting of the event was more reminiscent of Fox News or talk radio than the high quality of coverage we have come to expect from MPR.

MPR's time would have been better spent covering some of the more substantial news of the day.

Leigh Pomeroy

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

I felt the exact same way this morning.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home